Sheriff’s Office Summary for October 23rd – 29th, 2015
Deputies responded to 34 Calls for Service in Manchester Village:
- Deputies responded to an alarm in the 800blk of E. Duncan.
- No vehicle crashes occurred.
- Deputies responded to 5 requests for Medical Assistance in the Village.
- Deputies sought NO ordinance compliance from Village residents/property owners.
- A Suspicious Situation was reported in the 20000Blk of Dutch drive. Subjects appeared to be in some sort of confrontation. Upon arrival the persons had already left the area.
- The Manchester Red Barrel was cleaned out and over 26lbs of pills were packaged for destruction.