Public Notice: Public hearing regarding Manchester Village/Township 2018-2022 Recreation Master Plan
Read the plan online here.
January 8, 2018
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
The VILLAGE OF MANCHESTER and MANCHESTER TOWNSHIP are holding Public Hearings regarding the Manchester Area 2018 – 2022 Recreation Master Plan. Hearings will be held at Village Hall on Monday, February 5, 2018, 7:00 p.m., as part of the regularly scheduled Village Council meeting, and at Township Hall on Tuesday, February 13, 2018, 7:00 p.m., as part of the regular Township Board meeting.
The draft master plan is available for review at the following locations:
- Manchester Township Hall, 275 South Macomb, Manchester, MI 48158
- Village of Manchester Offices, 912 City Road, Manchester, MI 48158
- Manchester District Library, 912 City Road, Manchester, MI 48158
The draft plan is also available online on the Village website at https://vil-manchester.org/ , and on the Township website, http://www.twp-manchester.org/ .
Please address questions and comments to
- Jeff Wallace, Village Manager at email@example.com, or
- Gene DeRossett, Township Supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org